We are happy to welcome our founding clans:
We would welcome any other clans who would like to become founding clans.
Join Us In The Many Activities For Clans To Participate In Such As—
Having Your Clan Flag Flown On The Flag Grounds
The Opening Ceremony
1st Responders & Military Honor Ceremony
Calling Of The Clans Bonfire Closing Ceremony
For Your Clan:
We Will Feature You On Our Website With Links To Your Clan
Our Hospitality Team Will Assist You Upon Arrival & Unloading, & Again At Days End
Each Clan Will Receive An Event Goodie Bag.
Celtic Fest Is All About Making It An Exceptional Experience For You & All In Attendance. What Else May We Do For You To Provide an Exceptional Experience For Your Clan? Please Call The Event Coordinator With Your Ideas 😊
Clan applications are due by september 25, 2017 at 5 PM. The application can be filled out and submitted at the bottom of this page or downloaded by clicking on the button below and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to St. Brigit Celtic Fest, 110 Johnson St., Frederick, CO 80530. Booths are 10' X 10'. No tables or chairs are included. Electricity is an additional $30. To obtain a larger space, there will be a charge for 2 spaces (10' X 20'). Payment can be made by cash or check to the above address or with paypal or a credit card by using the cart button below.
2017 1st Annual CELTIC FEST
September 30, 2017 | 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. | 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80503
Clans requesting electricity must provide their own UL approved extension cord and multi-plug adapter as needed and assume all risks. Celtic Fest reserves the right to charge an additional fee based on the amount of power needed.
Describe Clan booth/activities: Please be specific as possible as we want to ensure successful planning for your Clan. Celtic Fest wants to support your active engagement with attendees, to provide the best Celtic experience. Please see the Clan page on www.CelticFestbrigit.org for Clan opportunities to participate in. Celtic Fest reserves the right to approve or deny applications, and to make the final determination of participation to limit potential overlap. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded
● All Clans selling merchandise must provide a copy of their current sales tax license for the State of Colorado with their completed vendor application. If you are a non-profit Clan, you do not need to collect taxes. Please submit a letter with your non-profit status ID number.
● All businesses (local and out-of-town) must have a current business license. Out-of-town businesses are not charged a separate business license or sales tax license fee, provided they have submitted a completed vendor application and paid the vendor fee.
● Clans are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the state. Colorado: 2.9% Frederick 5.4%. Again, if you are a non-profit Clan, you do not need to collect taxes. Please send us a letter with your non-profit status ID number.
INSURANCE: Clan spaces are not insured by Celtic Fest. Please provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Celtic Fest/St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80530 as Additionally Insured.
SET-UP TIME: Assigned staged setup for Clans will occur between 7:30 to 10:00 a.m. depending on your time needed. Our goal is to give you easiest, best access with ample time for you to have an easy set up. If you have specific needs for set up, or would like additional time, please let us know when you turn your application in and we’ll make a great fit with your needs. You will receive your assigned window of arrival time for set up time 2 weeks prior to event. All Clans will be set up by 10:45 a.m. Clans may not tear down booths before 7 p.m. Sunset is at 6:43pm, and we’ll have lights covering the park till all are safely packed up and leaving. We are proud to announce, easy, convenient access to your site location during assigned set up time, with a great volunteer crew to help unload with you. 😊 At the end of the event, our hospitable volunteer crew will help you load up as well.
PAYMENT: To be made online. Please call ahead if mailing a check.
SITE INFORMATION: Clans will be emailed directions and a site plan with set-up information by Friday, September 15, 2017. Site plans will also be available on event day. Clans are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Frederick Police Department may issue a fine if not secured properly. Clan space assignments will be drawn at random by Celtic Fest. Celtic Fest reserves the right to change site locations and dimensions due to event logistics. We are proud to announce, easy, convenient access to your site location during assigned set up time, with a great volunteer crew to help unload with you.😊 At the end of the event, our hospitable volunteer crew will help you load up as well.
CELTIC FEST CLAN RULES AND REGULATIONS
● Clans are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to stake their tents in grass area or bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Frederick Police Department may issue a fine if not secured properly.
● Clans must have an attendant at their booth at all times during Celtic Fest.
● Clans will be allowed to TEMPORARILY park near their event site for unloading and loading during your assigned load-in time. Immediately following this process, you must move your vehicle(s) to the Clan/Vendor Parking as indicated in the site plan. Any vehicle left unattended in the event area may be towed at owner’s expense.
● All materials and equipment brought on the property shall be at the total risk of the Clan. Anything that would cause real or potential danger to any person will be prohibited on the premises.
● Displays may not exceed Clan space boundaries. Distribution of flyers and/or marketing materials shall not impede other Clans, vendors or participants experience.
● Clans must remove all refuse from space upon breakdown, or reimburse Celtic Fest for cleaning. An area map will show where the large trash dumpster is.
● All food and product sampling must be licensed by the Weld County Health Department and approved prior to event by the Celtic Fest Coordinator. Exceptions include individual complimentary candy items (ie. candy bowl).
● Any damage caused to the event site or amenities by Clans, will be charged to and paid for by the Clan. This includes any items owned by Celtic Fest that are removed from the premises.
● Clans or their staff can be evicted from the festival site for what Celtic Fest considers inappropriate behavior towards other Clans, vendors, visitors or staff. Clans who have been turned away will forfeit their application fee.
● REFUNDS - No refunds will be given after Friday, September 19, 2017. In case of rainout, your fee will be applied to the Celtic Fest event in 2018.
● By signing below, Clan recognizes and acknowledges that they assume full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in Celtic Fest. Celtic Fest reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. Further, Clan agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Celtic Fest, St. Brigit Episcopal Church, its Board of Directors, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in Celtic Fest.
Celtic Fest, Attn: Paula Swanson, Event Coordinator St. Brigit Episcopal Church | 110 Johnson Street | Frederick, CO 80530
Phone 720-208-0280 | Cell 720-771-1676 | email@example.com | www.celticfestbrigit.org