Vendor booths are 10 feet by 10 feet. No tables or chairs are included. All booths are $50 except food vendors. The cost for food vendors is $50 plus 10% of proceeds. If you need more space, you can get two next to each other. Electricity is $30 in addition to the booth cost.
To apply, go to the bottom of this page, fill out the application, and press the "submit" button. Then use the "add to cart" button below to submit the fee. If you prefer, you can use the "application" button to get a printable copy of the application which may be filled out and mailed to Celtic Fest Brigit, c/o St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson St., Frederick, CO 80530. Please include your check made out to St. Brigit Episcopal Church for payment with the mailed application.
2019 3rd Annual Celtic Fest Brigit
September 28, 2019 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. | 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80503
Vendor Deadline: August 31, 2019, 5 p.m.
Vendors requesting electricity must provide their own UL approved extension cord and multi-plug adapter as needed and assume all risks. Celtic Fest Brigit reserves the right to charge an additional fee based on the amount of power needed.
Describe food or vendor type. Please be specific as possible as we want to ensure variety and success of our vendors. Celtic Fest Brigit is looking for authentic and/or appropriate Celtic food and vendors to provide a full Celtic experience for our attendees. Celtic Fest Brigit reserves the right to approve or deny applications, and to make the final determination of participation to limit potential overlap of vendors. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded.
● All vendors selling merchandise must provide a copy of their current sales tax license for the State of Colorado with their completed vendor application.
● All businesses (local and out-of-town) must have a current business license. Out-of-town businesses are not charged a separate business license or sales tax license fee, provided they have submitted a completed vendor application and paid the vendor fee.
● Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the state. Colorado: 2.9% Frederick 5.4%
INSURANCE: Vendor spaces are not insured by Celtic Fest Brigit. Please provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Celtic Fest Brigit/St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80530 as Additionally Insured.
FOOD VENDORS: Food vendor will be picked based on the most Celtic appropriate food selection with a completed application and paid vendor fee. Food vendor specialties will also be limited and determined by Celtic Fest Brigit based on variety, with minimal overlap of foods to ensure vendor success. Please call prior to filling out your application to verify available food vendor openings. In addition to the application fee, food vendors will be expected to pay 10% of their proceeds for the day to Celtic Fest Brigit, 110 Johnson St., Frederick, CO 80530 no later than October 28, 2019. Food vendors must submit:
a Weld County Public Health Application for New Temporary Event Food License
An abbreviated Vendor Application: https://weldtempevents.wufoo.com/forms/z1vwrn2t1w6pjg7/
Or 1st Time Full Vendor Application: https://weldtempevents.wufoo.com/forms/m1p93k581il5a31/
a copy of the vendor’s Colorado Retail Food Establishment License (or tax-exempt status form)
and a Certificate of Insurance listing St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80530 as Additionally Insured.
SET-UP TIME: Staged setup for vendors will occur between 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. depending on your time needed. Times on Friday will also be available for those who wish to set up then. You will receive your assigned setup time 1 week prior to event. All vendors must be set up by 9:45 a.m. Vendors may not tear down booths before 6 p.m. All vendors must be cleared from the area by 8 p.m. Food vendors are expected to have enough food to last the entire day. Celtic Fest Brigit will work with you to try to predict attendance.
PAYMENT: To be made online. Please call ahead if mailing a check. Payment must be received by August 31, 2019.
SITE INFORMATION: Vendors will be emailed a site plan with set-up information by Friday, September 13, 2019. Site plans will also be available on event day. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Failure to do so may result in a fine issued by the Frederick Police Department. Vendor space assignments will be drawn at random by Celtic Fest Brigit. Celtic Fest Brigit reserves the right to change site locations and dimensions due to event logistics.
CELTIC FEST BRIGIT VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
8● Vendors are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to stake their tents in grass area or bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Failure to do so may result in a fine issued by the Frederick Police Department.
● Vendors must have an attendant at their booth at all times during Celtic Fest Brigit.
Two complementary tickets will be issued for each booth. Additional individuals must pay the entry fee. If this is a hardship for your booth, please contact Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Exhibitors will be allowed to TEMPORARILY park near the event site for unloading and loading. Immediately following this process, you must move your vehicle(s) to the Vendor Parking as indicated in the site plan. Any vehicle left unattended in the event area may be towed at the owner’s expense.
● All materials and equipment brought on the property shall be at the total risk of the vendor. Anything that would cause real or potential danger to any person will be prohibited on the premises.
● Displays may not exceed vendor space boundaries. No distribution of flyers and/or marketing material will be allowed outside of the vendor space, including in the event area or street.
● Vendors must remove all refuse from space upon breakdown, or reimburse Celtic Fest Brigit for cleaning.
● Food distribution will be allowed in designated areas only. All other vendors will not be allowed to distribute prepared food, even if complimentary. Exceptions include individual complimentary candy items (ie. candy bowl). Product sampling is allowed with prior approval before the event from the Celtic Fest Brigit Coordinator.
● Any damage caused to the event site or amenities by vendors, will be charged to and paid for by the vendor. This includes any items owned by Celtic Fest Brigit that are removed from the premises.
● Vendors or their staff can be evicted from the festival site for what Celtic Fest Brigit considers inappropriate behavior towards other vendors, visitors or staff. Vendors who have been turned away will forfeit their application fee.
● REFUNDS - No refunds will be given after Friday, September 13, 2019. In case of rainout, your fee will be applied to the Celtic Fest Brigit event in 2020.
● By signing below, vendor recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in Celtic Fest Brigit. Celtic Fest Brigit reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. Further, vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Celtic Fest Brigit, St. Brigit Episcopal Church, its Board of Directors, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in Celtic Fest Brigit.