We welcome the Following Food Vendors:
Knock on Wood sells barbeque!
What Celtic event is complete without fish and chips?
Italian neighbors to the rescue
with delicious gelato & ice!
O'MacRepicci's for the day
Vendor booths are 10 feet by 10 feet. No tables or chairs are included. All booths are $50. If you need more space, you can get two next to each other. Electricity is $30 in addition to the booth cost.
The button below will lead you the application which may be filled out and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to Celtic Fest, c/o St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson St., Frederick, CO 80530. Payment may be made through PayPal (below) or by check made out to St. Brigit Episcopal Church. If you prefer, you can submit your application using the form below the payment button.
2018 2nd Annual CELTIC FEST
September 29, 2018 | 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. | 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80503
Vendor Deadline: August 31, 2018, 5 p.m.
Vendors requesting electricity must provide their own UL approved extension cord and multi-plug adapter as needed and assume all risks. Celtic Fest reserves the right to charge an additional fee based on the amount of power needed.
Describe food or vendor type. Please be specific as possible as we want to ensure variety and success of our vendors. Celtic Fest is looking for authentic and/or appropriate Celtic food and vendors to provide a full Celtic experience for our attendees. Celtic Fest reserves the right to approve or deny applications, and to make the final determination of participation to limit potential overlap of vendors. If your application is not approved, your fee will be refunded.
● All vendors selling merchandise must provide a copy of their current sales tax license for the State of Colorado with their completed vendor application.
● All businesses (local and out-of-town) must have a current business license. Out-of-town businesses are not charged a separate business license or sales tax license fee, provided they have submitted a completed vendor application and paid the vendor fee.
● Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable sales tax to the state. Colorado: 2.9% Frederick 5.4%
INSURANCE: Vendor spaces are not insured by Celtic Fest. Please provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Celtic Fest/St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80530 as Additionally Insured.
FOOD VENDORS: Food vendors will be limited to 3 vendors and will be picked based on the most Celtic appropriate food selection with a completed application and paid vendor fee. Food vendor specialties will also be limited and determined by Celtic Fest based on variety, with minimal overlap of foods to ensure vendor success. Please call prior to filling out your application to verify available food vendor openings. Food vendors must submit a Weld County Public Health Temporary Food Event Application (downloadable online at https://www.weldgov.com/departments/health_and_environment/environmental_health/food_safety_for_regulated_facilities/temporary_events/), a copy of the vendor’s Colorado Retail Food Establishment License (or tax-exempt status form) and a Certificate of Insurance listing St. Brigit Episcopal Church, 110 Johnson Street, Frederick, CO 80530 as Additionally Insured.
SET-UP TIME: Staged setup for vendors will occur between 7:30 to 10:00 a.m. depending on your time needed. All vendors must be set up by 10:45 a.m. Vendors may not tear down booths before 7 p.m. All vendors must be cleared from the area by 9 p.m.
PAYMENT: To be made online. Please call ahead if mailing a check.
SITE INFORMATION: Vendors will be emailed a site plan with set-up information by Friday, September 15, 2017. Site plans will also be available on event day. Vendors are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Failure to do so may result in a fine issued by the Frederick Police Department. Vendor space assignments will be drawn at random by Celtic Fest. Celtic Fest reserves the right to change site locations and dimensions due to event logistics.
CELTIC FEST VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS
8● Vendors are responsible for bringing their own equipment (canopies, tables, chairs and materials), and are REQUIRED to stake their tents in grass area or bring weights (bricks or sandbags) for canopies in case of high winds. Failure to do so may result in a fine issued by the Frederick Police Department.
● Vendors must have an attendant at their booth at all times during Celtic Fest.
● Exhibitors will be allowed to TEMPORARILY park near the event site for unloading and loading. Immediately following this process, you must move your vehicle(s) to the Vendor Parking as indicated in the site plan. Any vehicle left unattended in the event area may be towed at the owner’s expense.
● All materials and equipment brought on the property shall be at the total risk of the vendor. Anything that would cause real or potential danger to any person will be prohibited on the premises.
● Displays may not exceed vendor space boundaries. No distribution of flyers and/or marketing material will be allowed outside of the vendor space, including in the event area or street.
● Vendors must remove all refuse from space upon breakdown, or reimburse Celtic Fest for cleaning.
● Food distribution will be allowed in designated areas only. All other vendors will not be allowed to distribute prepared food, even if complimentary. Exceptions include individual complimentary candy items (ie. candy bowl). Product sampling is allowed with prior approval before the event from the Celtic Fest Coordinator.
● Any damage caused to the event site or amenities by vendors, will be charged to and paid for by the vendor. This includes any items owned by Celtic Fest that are removed from the premises.
● Vendors or their staff can be evicted from the festival site for what Celtic Fest considers inappropriate behavior towards other vendors, visitors or staff. Vendors who have been turned away will forfeit their application fee.
● REFUNDS - No refunds will be given after Friday, September 19, 2017. In case of rainout, your fee will be applied to the Celtic Fest event in 2018.
● By signing below, vendor recognizes and acknowledges that he or she assumes full risk of any injuries, property damage or loss which he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in Celtic Fest. Celtic Fest reserves the right of final decision in rules interpretation and enforcement. Further, vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Celtic Fest, St. Brigit Episcopal Church, its Board of Directors, employees and insurers from any and all liability for any damage, loss, injury or costs associated with or arising from his or her acts or omissions in connection with his or her participation in Celtic Fest.